New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Pro-40-150 firmware issue

Pstockfisch

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Pro-40-150 firmware issue

Has anyone had problems with the firmware update on this lens? Mine froze 1/2 way through the update and now will not work. The camera does not acknowledge that the lens is connected to the camera. I have only one Olympus so I am unable to do another update.

Feb 21, 2017 at 08:10 AM
bobbytan
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Pro-40-150 firmware issue

I've had this happen to me once some time ago with a different lens I think, and I was having to ship the lens to Olympus for a lens reset. Call Olympus Tech Support and take it from there.

Feb 21, 2017 at 09:40 AM
savingspaces
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Pro-40-150 firmware issue

Pstockfisch wrote:
Has anyone had problems with the firmware update on this lens? Mine froze 1/2 way through the update and now will not work. The camera does not acknowledge that the lens is connected to the camera. I have only one Olympus so I am unable to do another update.

What camera were you using?

Feb 21, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Julius
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Pro-40-150 firmware issue

Pstockfisch wrote:

The same thing happened to a friend of mine 40-150 f/2.8 lens while he tried to update the firmware. No way to fix it yourself you have to send it to Olympus to fix it. They will not charge for it but you have to pay one way shipping to them.

Feb 21, 2017 at 06:15 PM
Pstockfisch

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Pro-40-150 firmware issue

Using M5-2

Feb 22, 2017 at 08:27 AM

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.