Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit - Induro GIT304GHB2K, 4-Sec Mod, w/ GHB2 Gim...

CharlieRock

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit - Induro GIT304GHB2K, 4-Sec Mod, w/ GHB2 Gimbal Head

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit - Induro GIT304GHB2K

Available

Price: $749.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS

This is an open box tripod kit that was never used. It's classified as a modular tripod with interchangeable platform that accepts photo and video accessories. It is incredibly light weight, large, Pro, heavy duty, and provides an overall feeling of confidence to operate. The kit is complete, high quality, and its carry case is double padded. I purchased the 304 in Jan 2017, In store, and To use as a travel or location kit. In preparation for a shoot, I noted a requirement for a taller unit. The 304 is tall. I stand at 6' and the 304 fully extended with Gimbal is at my eye level. The kit original retail price was $1404, lowered to $949, and my price is $749 a 21% savings (Includes shipping). Take a look at all the photos, and feel at ease to message me for more information.

The items included:
Carbon Fiber Tripod
MLA23 Leveling Base
Center Plate
Leveling Ball
Gimbal Head
Ovoid Feet, Regular Feet, Spikes, Large Carry Case, and Smaller Accessories Case

http://www.indurogear.com/products/induro-git304ghb2k.aspx

CharlieRoc
FB: DePictura.Production
Instagram: DePictura
500px: CharlieRoc

Feb 18, 2017 at 02:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.