Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Sigma 120-300 f2.8 APO EX DG OS Nikon Mount and 1.4 &...

Lightsearcher
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sigma 120-300 f2.8 APO EX DG OS Nikon Mount and 1.4 & 2.0 TC's

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 120-300 f2.8 APO EX DG OS Nikon Mount

Item still Available

Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free USPS Shipping

For sale Sigma 120-300 f2.8 APO EX DG OS Nikon mount.

I bought this lens three years ago from a FM member, I used this lens only for my winter walks and small trips to shoot Eagles and Owls, its is a very sharp copy and comes with original box, lens case, a 105mm UV filter.

This is the second generation and has the same optical design of his successor the Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM (Sport)

https://photographylife.com/reviews/sigma-120-300mm-f2-8-dg-os-hsm

I am not using any more this lens and I am cleaning my closet of some of the photography equipment I have.

I used this lens 100% of the time attached to the Sigma 2.0 TC and the results are amazing, check my pictures in the link below, all with the 2.0 TC attached.

http://marcelobarrera.zenfolio.com/p1021254306/h2081de0#h63b1333

The lens has been kept all the time with a neoprene protector and it was removed just for the pictures.

The glass is in pristine condition, lens was kept in a non smoke/fungus environment.

Im asking $1800 net to me included the 1.4 and 2.0 TC's, free S&H, payment through Paypal.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma APO Teleconverter 1.4x EX DG

Item still Available

Price: $1.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I never used this TC because the 2.0 Tc was attached to my camera/lens all the time.

I will add picture tomorrow.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma APO Teleconverter 2.0x EX DG

Item still Available

Price: $1.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

This TC was all the time attached to my camera lens, excellent condition, very sharp and fast AF.

Edited on Mar 13, 2017 at 10:29 PM · View previous versions

Feb 17, 2017 at 04:30 AM
Lightsearcher
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Sigma 120-300 f2.8 APO EX DG OS Nikon Mount and 1.4 & 2.0 TC's

Sigma APO Teleconverter 1.4x EX DG

Sigma APO Teleconverter 2.0x EX DG

Feb 18, 2017 at 09:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password