Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

Memo Lopez
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Trijicon MRO Red Dot

Sold

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Up for sale is a new Trijicon MRO Red Dot I purchased and never used. 2.0 MOA with MRO Full Co-Witness Mount. I know there are some shooters on the forum and I love dealing with the members here so I though I'd give it a shot see if anyone would like to pick this up here.

Price includes shipping and fees.

Edited on Feb 11, 2017 at 02:58 PM · View previous versions

Feb 07, 2017 at 10:44 PM
Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

Nice!

Karl

Feb 07, 2017 at 10:56 PM
matthewm
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

"Give it a shot."

I see what you did there.

Feb 08, 2017 at 03:10 PM
t4haughton
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

Reported.

Feb 10, 2017 at 05:57 PM
Etherton
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

t4haughton wrote:
Reported.

Reported what?

Feb 13, 2017 at 09:36 PM
t4haughton
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

Somebody needs to explain to me why we're allowing gun paraphernalia and music instruments on here. I've reported both and they're still here. Can I sell my sewing machine? What about my Prius? I listed an AR-15 which was removed, so clearly there is some kind of line??

Feb 14, 2017 at 06:54 PM
matthewm
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

t4haughton wrote:
Somebody needs to explain to me why we're allowing gun paraphernalia and music instruments on here. I've reported both and they're still here. Can I sell my sewing machine? What about my Prius? I listed an AR-15 which was removed, so clearly there is some kind of line??

So because your ad was removed, you're going to get upset and start policing the forums and having everyone else's ads removed because they violate the rules? That's like trying to get out of a speeding ticket by telling the officer that all the cars around you were speeding, too.

Let it ride man... Sell your AR on Armslist. Or PM me about it. I sold mine recently and I'm having seller's remorse. Might be interested.

Feb 15, 2017 at 02:32 PM
t4haughton
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

I don't actually own that AR15, I just posted it to see if this site was really open to selling whatever. I posted it AFTER seeing this ad and a Guitar listing.

Feb 15, 2017 at 02:52 PM
t4haughton
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

The guitar was removed. So that's a good sign. This scope thing has apparently already sold, so maybe that's why it can't be removed. I just don't want the Buy/Sell boards to be clogged up with things that don't belong here.

I remember when people complained about having computer equipment listed next to cameras/lenses. The sensible option was to create a separate space for it ("Tech Tools"). I'd be fine if Fred wants to start an "Everything Else" board but I don't want guns and guitars listed next to things I'm actually looking for.

Feb 15, 2017 at 02:59 PM
ab7638
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Trijicon MRO Red Dot

I'm glad he posted it because I bought it

Feb 23, 2017 at 06:27 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.