New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Cruelty

lighthound
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Cruelty

While setting at a red light on my morning commute the other morning I looked over and had this in my face.

Tummy instantly started to grumble as I gazed upon that delicious looking melted butter filling the crispy nooks and crannies.

Ah... The power of photography.

This post is 100% Steve's fault, and I should not be held completely responsible.

Sorry it's just a cell phone shot but I just could not let this shot drive away without at least a lame attempt at street photography.

And yeah, I'm starting to get the winter time twitch to find something to shoot.

Dave

I'm hungry

Feb 07, 2017 at 10:49 AM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Cruelty

riveting.

Feb 07, 2017 at 10:54 AM
beavens
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Cruelty

Got any more room to show a bit more car window?

Great, now I'M hungry! Also, kudos to English muffin marketing peeps - cannot see one of those things and NOT think "nooks and crannies".

Jeff

Feb 07, 2017 at 11:02 AM
lighthound
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Cruelty

ben egbert wrote:
riveting.

Good one!

---------------------------------------------

beavens wrote:
Got any more room to show a bit more car window?

Great, now I'M hungry! Also, kudos to English muffin marketing peeps - cannot see one of those things and NOT think "nooks and crannies".

Jeff

Yeah, I do have another shot with more of the window but it adds a solid black band around a portion of the frame and I thought it was too distracting. The rear mirror I thought conveyed the setting well.

The marketing aspect is actually part of the reason I posted this. Kind of a tribute to our craft if you will.

Dave

Feb 07, 2017 at 11:12 AM
beavens
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Cruelty

lighthound wrote:
Yeah, I do have another shot with more of the window but it adds a solid black band around a portion of the frame and I thought it was too distracting. The rear mirror I thought conveyed the setting well.

The marketing aspect is actually part of the reason I posted this. Kind of a tribute to our craft if you will.

Dave

No worries, don't want distractions! I feel that you'd be on an island without the blind spot mirror - that really helps.

Jeff

Feb 07, 2017 at 11:51 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.