New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Bag for Pentax 645z

mikekeating
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bag for Pentax 645z

Hello All,

I am looking for a decent bag for walking around and carrying my 645z. Looking to be able to use it as a plane carry on and as a bag to walk around the city. Should be able to carry a tripod too.

Thoughts?

Feb 06, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Tariq Gibran
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bag for Pentax 645z

I bought the larger Case Logic sling for my Pentax 67 but I suspect the smaller one would work for the 645 (though the larger one might make more sense if you need to pack a kit with multiple lenses and accessories). At the time, both were only around $50 new. I find the quality and design, particularly the rubber tripod straps and soft interior dividers/ walls to be of very high quality. I think Thule bought Case Logic a while back - and the quality reflects this. For a sling, it's ideal imo.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IDYS066/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

Feb 06, 2017 at 07:44 PM
flash
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bag for Pentax 645z

Currently trying out the new Peak Design 30 litre backpack for my 645Z and 4 lenses. Very pleased so far.

Gordon

Feb 06, 2017 at 08:14 PM
tjack
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bag for Pentax 645z

Manfrotto MB SM390-7BC UNICA VII Messenger Bag -Champagne

I usually just go out with one lens instead of switching lenses while out. This bag fits over your shoulder and can go over your head and one shoulder if you want. Easy to get the camera with lens attached in and out of while out and about or traveling. Also has a compartment underneath for a small tripod too. You could probably get a lens or two inside as the main compartment has a large divider running down it. Big enough to handle the camera and 28-45 lens attached.

Has a zipper on top to access the camera, 645D with 28-45mm.

Fits nicely inside with the flap closed and latched I just use the top zipper to acess.

Feb 08, 2017 at 03:45 PM
mikekeating
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Bag for Pentax 645z

Thanks for the replies all. Now I have some deciding to do

Feb 08, 2017 at 04:48 PM

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.