1       2      
       end

Shirley Temple & James Dean

bernardl
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Shirley Temple & James Dean

They are very nice!

Love the look of the lens, may I ask what you shot with?

Cheers,
Bernard

Feb 23, 2017 at 08:48 AM
Pyrat
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Shirley Temple & James Dean

Lisa, I have loved following your work, and am fascinated by what you achieve. As this wasn't a garage/exterior shoot, would you be willing to share your lens/lighting setup? (yeah, I know, all natural light....) - they are amazing shots for what we all face in non-studio situations.

Feb 28, 2017 at 03:28 AM
krautland

p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Shirley Temple & James Dean

I like these shots a lot but can't help but be freaked out by how sharp the eyes and soft the facial skin in the images where they are looking straight at the camera are. did you go very far with sharpening and skin softening or is there something else going on here?

Mar 16, 2017 at 04:26 PM
Lisa_Holloway
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Shirley Temple & James Dean

krautland wrote:
I like these shots a lot but can't help but be freaked out by how sharp the eyes and soft the facial skin in the images where they are looking straight at the camera are. did you go very far with sharpening and skin softening or is there something else going on here?

Ya, a flawed perception on your part is what is going on. I didn't smooth the skin AT ALL and do very gentle sharpening on the entire image. Maybe you're used to out of focus images

Ahh yes, I can see you have a problem with out of focus images. That would explain a few things here. lol http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1478869/0#13949155

Mar 17, 2017 at 01:35 AM
krautland

p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Shirley Temple & James Dean

Lisa_Holloway wrote:
Ya, a flawed perception on your part is what is going on. I didn't smooth the skin AT ALL and do very gentle sharpening on the entire image. Maybe you're used to out of focus images

haha, fair enough. in that case the kids have amazing skin. I guess.

Mar 20, 2017 at 07:57 AM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password