New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Booth: 403

Hammy
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Booth: 403

Our 4th iteration of booth design. (carpet+truss+laptops+lcds), 3rd revision (added cable tunnel, cable covers, LEDs)

All previous versions have been clean - tables, skirts, etc.....

But now, we're at a new level: Truss, LEDs, concealed cables, NO skirts, LCD slideshows, charging station for cell phones with tons of business card that are gone by the end of the day (even with restocks), multiple slideshows, plenty of viewstations (54 laptops with security cable, boot dedicated Linux web site from Windows Server), business card holders and name branding ALL OVER THE PLACE (this is just half of our booth capacity)

Sets up in a couple hours, tears down in about one.

(company name is visible...slightly...but please don't advertise for the privacy of our customers - thank you)

Feb 02, 2017 at 04:54 AM
glort
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Booth: 403

Hmm, Why am I not Surprised?

Still the leader of the game by a very long way.
Awesome setup Brian. Such a clean, modern, funky look.
As you fully intended, I can see people being attracted to these in droves just by the look of the things.

I finished up with laptops when I was doing the events work and they were a much better way of doing things. I just couldn't expand any more with the trailer I had for weight as well as space issues with the Desktops and screens.

Took us longer to set up than pull down as well but there was heaps of time for setup with what we did, like half a day, but getting out had to be much quicker.
That was tough, hard, work that didn't always return the effort invested but none the less, we have often commented how we miss it. And frequently hated it as well..... But we would do it again if the market was there.

Do the laptops stay in the Trusses or do they come out and are packed separately?

Just one little thing, when you do these setups, see if you can get away from those pain in the backside people with their attention grabbing banners everywhere! I mean they look like they are taking over your whole area and would be all anyone could see. Wonder they haven't stolen your idea and put LED's on those too!
Tell them to Bugger off and find their own Spo...... oh, hang on.....
Yeah righto.....
:0)

Well done mate a credit to you and I'm sure your Dad.

Feb 02, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Hammy
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Booth: 403

Glort,

Laptops ride in custom foamed pelican cases as I don't trust them riding rigidly on the truss in the back of a semi.

Brian.

Feb 12, 2017 at 04:57 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password