Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Mac Pro, Profoto B1, Profoto air TTL-C, Profoto Beauty Dish, Profoto...

NanDPhotogirl

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Mac Pro, Profoto B1, Profoto air TTL-C, Profoto Beauty Dish, Profoto 1x3 Softbox, HF Moneymake

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Brand New (unopened) Mac Pro + 3 Years Apple Care

Available

Price: $2,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will ship USPS and insure the item.

This is brand new, never been opened or used. The factory seal is still intact. What happened is that I bought one in July. I had a lot of issues with it (we think it may have been bad RAM which I had had upgraded in the store at the time of purchase, because all diagnostics said it wasn't hardware related) that would not resolve. I finally was able to get it exchanged for a new one, for which I was very thankful. But I have decided I would rather have something a little less beefy and I also have some unexpected bills I'd like to pay off. Asking $2700 (Shipped/insured) which is approx. $350 less than you'd pay for the machine + Apple Care right now.

12 Gb, 3.7GHz - Quad - See package images or link below for further specs. http://www.apple.com/mac-pro/

(This is my first time selling on this forum as a friend on FB just told me about it when they learned I was needing to sell some big ticket items.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Profoto B1

Sold

Price: $1,650.00

I am selling my Profoto B1. I love this thing but I have not used it nearly as much as I should have and sadly, I need the money more at this time. (I can actually totally see repurchasing this sometime down the line!) http://profoto.com/offcameraflash/the-products/b1/

Comes with: Case, charger, one battery pack and will throw in a beauty dish as well.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Profoto 1x3 Softbox

Sold

Price: $160.00

Essentially brand new. I've used it once (last week). Would have returned it but my kids recycled the box so alas. (DOH!) Paid $176 for it two weeks ago on B&H.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Small Black Leather Holdfast Moneymaker + Sightseer Large Lens Pouch

Withdrawn

Price: $350.00

It's black and fierce looking. I love it. Comes with the black Sightseer lens pouch (I can't post all the pictures I want here but you can see it all here: http://www.nandoudphotography.com/new-jersey-wedding-photographer-nan-doud-photography-blog/2016/2/8/the-holdfast-moneymaker) I also have one extender/slider as I found that when I have two camera bodies, the left one needed just that little bit of extra length when I want to shoot portrait style.

• • •

Profoto Air TTL-C (Canon)

Available

Price: $300.00

This is the Air Remote Trigger for Canon for the B1. (Not pictured because I have too many pictures!) http://profoto.com/offcameraflash/the-products/airttl/

Jan 28, 2017 at 09:36 PM
D.R.
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Mac Pro, Profoto B1, Profoto air TTL-C, Profoto Beauty Dish, Profoto 1x3 Softbox, HF Moneymake

FYI NanDPhotogirl is an active Photographer and respected business owner in my regions Speakeasy group for photographers. Completely trustworthy, more than happy to vouch for her as she's new on these forums and doesn't yet have feedback!

Jan 29, 2017 at 03:11 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.