1       2      
       end

E-M1 MK 2 Vs Fuji X-T2

ajamils
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · E-M1 MK 2 Vs Fuji X-T2

formula4speed wrote:
There is a perfect camera. It's the EM1 MKII. I know this because I just spent my money on one, and so I don't need to buy any more cameras.

Any attempts to refute this fact will be met promptly with "LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING".

, you and me both buddy! I've already spent my money on it as well but I have also done the same for X-T2.... and I still can't make up my mind

Feb 02, 2017 at 09:37 PM
elkhornsun
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · E-M1 MK 2 Vs Fuji X-T2

It is the system that counts which means camera options now and in the future and lenses available today and in the future. The reviewer brought up the purple flare with the Fuji camera but this is in a problem with the coatings of the Fuji lens as compared to the Olympus lens that were used.

With Olympus the E-M5 Mark II provides 90% of the capabilities of the E-M1 and is a good alternative or backup body. With Olympus there are already the 300mm f/4 and 12-100mm f/4 IS lenses that provide far better optical stabilization with these cameras and their own internal 5-axis IS than can be accomplished with any other camera or lens from anyone. I can shoot hand held at 1/8s with the 300mm f/4 lens on a 5-axis Olympus camera. I cannot do that with a Fuji camera.

What sold me on Olympus and on MFT was the release of a full range of f/2.8 constant aperture pro level zoom lenses. There primes and 60mm f/2.8 macro lens are also stellar performers. The 300mm f/4, 12-40mm f/2.8, 40-150mm f/2.8, and 60mm f/2.8 macro all fit with two cameras and two speedlights into a Bataflae 18L backpack with room to spare for a trip last month to Costa Rica.

To me the choice in part would come down to IS zoom telephoto lenses from Panasonic and a Panasonic camera or the IS lenses from Olympus that require the use of a Olympus camera for full effect of the image stabilization.

Feb 05, 2017 at 08:21 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password