Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Custom Built PC for Photo/Video Editing & Gaming w/ 4K monitor

duet
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Custom Built PC for Photo/Video Editing & Gaming w/ 4K monitor

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Custom built PC with BenQ 4K Monitor

Sold

Price: $1,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS or Pick up

I'm selling less than a year old custom built pc with 4K monitor. You can check out the specs below.

CPU- Intel Core i7-6700 8M Skylake Quad-Core 3.4 GHz
RAM- G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400
Video Card- ASUS ROG Radeon RX 480 STRIX-RX480-O8G-GAMING 8GB 256-Bit
SSD 01- SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 2280 512GB SSD (Even faster than regular SSDs!)
SSD 02- SanDisk Z400s 2.5" 256GB SSD
Fan- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan
Motherboard- ASRock Z170 Extreme7+ LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s
Case- NZXT S340 Matte Black/Red Steel ATX Mid Tower Case
Monitor- BENQ 27" 4K monitor BL2711U

The whole set cost me more than $2000 when I built this last March. Sad to let this go, but I need the money.

A few notes about this PC. First of all, this machine works flawlessly. Recently wiped the HDs and installed windows 10 pro freshly. The Samsun 512GB SSD is M.2, not 2.5". M.2 SSD writes/reads a lot faster than normal SSDs, which is great for import/export. The monitor is one of the recommended monitor for photographers, you can google it for the details. It was my first 4k monitor so I cannot make any comparison with other ones but this thing is beauty. However there are some marks on the screen, about 3-5 which are very hard to find but can be seen esp. on white color. One last thing is the case. There are some wears on the case, nothing major wear or tear, just ordinary marks. You will be satisfied if you are not expecting brand new case. I think that's about it. I really wish we can meet up and deal in person, since I don't wanna risk breaking it when sent via USPS. (also open to negotiate the price in person).

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

try to photograph the mark on the monitor

Jan 22, 2017 at 09:59 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.