1       2       3      
       end

Archive 2017 · A few Eagles

Larry Williams
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #1 · p.4 #1 · A few Eagles

AGeoJO wrote:
Wow, wonderful eagle images, Larry! Nos. 2 and 4 are truly outstanding although the eagle didn't have any fish in its claw.

I remembered we were planning of going to the LD 14 several years ago but had to back out because of the severe flight conditions. We didn't get our flight fare back either because the actual flight wasn't cancelled. Oh, well.

Joshua

Hi Joshua,
I do remember your planned trip that did not come to pass.

Thank you for your interest in viewing my eagle photos. I've not participated a lot at Fred Miranda, but look in quite often.

Maybe, some time in the future, you will be able to connect.

Larry

Feb 07, 2017 at 08:25 AM
Larry Williams
• • • • •
p.4 #2 · p.4 #2 · A few Eagles

BNJarrett wrote:
Great set Larry! I a sorry I missed your eagles and famous cookout this season, hopefully next year!

Your friend,
Kent

Ah Kent, you missed the best shooting day of the year.
Larry

Feb 07, 2017 at 08:26 AM
Larry Williams
• • • • •
p.4 #3 · p.4 #3 · A few Eagles

sritri wrote:
Missed it today Larry

I am sure it was a blast

As usual, you are correct. We had a blast. I did miss you and you missed a super day of eagle shooting.
Larry

Feb 07, 2017 at 08:28 AM
Larry Williams
• • • • •
p.4 #4 · p.4 #4 · A few Eagles

Hi All,

This year's "Chili and Hotdog" cookout at LD 14 was the best ever.

"Best Ever" was due to excellent light conditions, perfect wind direction, at least 50 eagles fishing in the river, warm temperatures, and fellowship with hundreds of like minded photographers.

A big thank you to my friend, Burt, for helping. We gave away some 80 Hotdogs, some 6 gallons of chili, and lots of cookies. Many wanted to donate for the cause, but this event has been supplied free for the last seven or eight years.

"The best things in life are free".

I left my camera at home, that way I would not be tempted to leave my chili station.

Thank you all for attending,

Larry

Feb 07, 2017 at 08:42 AM
capnsteve19
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #5 · p.4 #5 · A few Eagles

Hey Larry these are oustanding photo's here, were they taken that Sat(1/22) we met up? Spectacular work here. Thanks for the Card that day promoting the Chili cookoff, sorry I could'nt make the trek this year. its on my list to do next year!!

I just posted some pics here on N&W from my trip to the dam this time. you might have been mentioned there

and woah 50 eagles!!! dang conditions did improve for eagles since I left. sounds like a outstanding turnout allllll around.
cheers
Steve

Feb 11, 2017 at 11:06 AM
1       2       3      
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.