Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Canon PIXMA Pro-10 printer: Third party inks?

Maineguy
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canon PIXMA Pro-10 printer: Third party inks?

I just bought a new Canon PIXMA Pro-10 printer. Does anyone know where I can buy THIRD PARTY ARCHIVAL INKS for this printer?? Cone Editions in Vermont only makes archival inks for Epson printers.

Jan 21, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Buckmaster

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canon PIXMA Pro-10 printer: Third party inks?

http://www.precisioncolors.com/ if you want to refill your own...

Jan 28, 2017 at 04:14 PM
Maineguy
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canon PIXMA Pro-10 printer: Third party inks?

Have you tried the Precision Color pigment inks? If so, how do you like them?

Jan 28, 2017 at 05:29 PM
Buckmaster

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canon PIXMA Pro-10 printer: Third party inks?

I have a full set of cartridges loaded up and ready to go with PC inks. I am just waiting for
some OEM carts to go low.. So, no I have not yet, but will shortly.. I would recommend going on youtube and looking up jtoolman, he has many videos on PC inks, and most forums also that I check have high regard to their inks..

Jan 29, 2017 at 09:39 AM
Maineguy
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canon PIXMA Pro-10 printer: Third party inks?

Thanks SO MUCH for the information on the PC inks and jtoolman on YouTube. I was losing hope that there weren't any ARCHIVAL third-party inks out there in "ink land". I was about ready to return the unopened Canon PIXMA Pro-10 printer to my local W. B. Hunt Camera Store ($180.00) so that I could buy a used Epson R2880 or R3000 and use Inkjetmall archival inks out of Vermont. I wish that the folks in Vermont could offer inks for Canon printers, but as of this time, they said they are not able to figure out the Canon chips in the cartridges. The inks in Vermont are superb. I will have to look up jtoolman on YouTube and look at his PC ink videos to see what I think of them. I will give you an update once I have done my research on PC Inks.

Jan 29, 2017 at 10:35 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.