Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Fuji X-E2 Silver

jason612

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-E2 Silver

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X-E2

Sold

Price: $355.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS 2-Day

I am selling my x-e2 and my gh2 to finally have an all in one a la x-t20. I actually would love to keep my x-e2 but until the x-e3 (don't tell me it won't) comes out, I think the x-t20 will be perfect.

This comes with the original box and accessories and I'll keep the thumb grip on. It is in great shape but shows obvious wear from someone who took this everywhere but cared gently for. I took pics of all blemishes but if you have any concerns, I can take closer pics so you know exactly what you get.

• • •

Panasonic GH2 w/ 14-42mm II

Sold

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS 2-Day

I literally just recently bought this here in FM from @VTXT not expecting the x-t20 to come out with 4k or even in general as I stopped following rumor sites.

It is in fantastic condition but only comes with 1 battery and no box as that is how I received it. It will come with caps + strap. I installed the Driftwood Moon T7 on it. I was only able to shoot it once but footage looked great.

I am selling for exactly what I paid for.

I am at max picture upload so see the GH2 pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/yYKlq

Both items are crossposted a few places so PM me if you are interested!

Jan 19, 2017 at 07:02 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.