Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 Biogon ZM & Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton Asp...

pikers
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 Biogon ZM & Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton Aspherical

Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 Biogon ZM

Sold

Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Price includes PayPal fees and shipping. I will only ship within the lower 48.

I picked this up a few months back and only used it a few times as I'm more of a 50mm guy.

The lens shows signs of use but is in good shape. With the exception of a few specs of dust inside the lens (nothing abnormal) the optics are in excellent condition. The aperture blades are snappy and free of oil.

There is a very, VERY small amount of play in the focus ring; it has never hindered my ability to focus accurately but I wanted to call that out because I'm super anal about my gear. With that being said, I brought it to Youxin Ye (he lives about 20 mins from me) to get it fixed but he said there was nothing wrong with the lens and it was within factory specs. By the way, Youxin is "the man" and I highly recommend him for any Leica repairs. He's done great work on my Leicas.

No box and the caps aren't the original Zeiss caps but they will come with the lens.

Price includes PayPal fees and shipping. I will only ship within the lower 48.

Feel free to shoot me questions.

• • •

Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton Aspherical

Sold

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price includes PayPal fees and shipping. I will only ship within the lower 48.

Selling my very lightly used Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton Aspherical lens. The lens is in truly excellent condition. The only signs of use is a small amount of wear on the edge of the lens hood (see pic below). The glass is blemish free. I love this lens but I'm cutting down my Leica kit to my M2 and Summicron.

Price includes PayPal fees and shipping within the lower 48. I will only ship to a PayPal confirmed address.

The lens comes with the original caps, box and paperwork.

Jan 17, 2017 at 03:29 PM
pikers
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 Biogon ZM & Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton Aspherical

Some more images of the Voigtlander.

Jan 17, 2017 at 03:30 PM
Danner
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 Biogon ZM & Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton Aspherical

PM sent.

Jan 22, 2017 at 10:04 PM
RLKetcham

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 Biogon ZM & Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton Aspherical

Thanks Mike the 50 is fantastic

Jan 25, 2017 at 11:40 PM
pikers
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 Biogon ZM & Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton Aspherical

Glad you like it! Thanks again!

Jan 29, 2017 at 10:20 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.