Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Samsung Note 4 32GB and Google Nexus 7 32GB

dnuggett

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Samsung Note 4 32GB and Google Nexus 7 32GB

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Samsung Note 4 32GB

Sold

Price: $155.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I have a Samsung Note 4 32 GB all black version I used on ATT. It comes with an Otterbox case and another new Otterbox case, still in wrapper. It is in excellent condition, no defects and never dropped. No charger or USB cord, they were misplaced when I changed phones. $155 shipped. Just a simple micro USB cord is all it needs. The price of the Otterbox case more than makes up for the charger/cord.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nexus 7 32GB

Available

Price: $140.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Also have a Nexus 32GB also in excellent condition. Also have the box for it. Comes with a rubber case. Never dropped. No charger or cord, but again a simple micro USB cord is all it needs. I'll go $140 shipped on it.

I will take trades on either or both, let me know what you have in mind. Not really looking for anything specific but I will entertain ideas. If you want both I'll make it $280 shipped for both. Payment by PayPal and I'll ship UPS Ground. If you need shipping to AK or HI let me know and I'll come up with a quote to include the increase in costs. This is a way to get into Android for a fraction of what this stuff costs new and these devices are great!

Jan 16, 2017 at 11:20 PM
robsuh
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Samsung Note 4 32GB and Google Nexus 7 32GB

PM sent in regards to note.

Jan 19, 2017 at 12:49 AM
dnuggett

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Samsung Note 4 32GB and Google Nexus 7 32GB

Note Sold

Jan 19, 2017 at 01:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.