Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm F3.5 lens CLA'd w/3 months warranty remaining

jnam
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm F3.5 lens CLA'd w/3 months warranty remaining

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mamiya 6 w lens

Sold

Price: $1,010.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority insured mail CONUS

Camera recently had a full CLA from Precision Camera Works that cost $380. Prior owner and I negotiated a fair split as this was part of the sale. The camera is now in great physical and operational condition.

I bought this to use as my travel camera to supplement my Mamiya RZ studio setup. For extended monthly trips too few images per roll means too many rolls for me to carry. Poorly thought out on my part. I am moving to 135 film for 36 exposures per roll and so parting with this setup.

Camera is a delight to use. Post recent CLA all systems are a go and you can buy with confidence knowing a pro just examined and fixed whatever needed fixing. Body has a few scratches and signs of use. Lens is pristine. Glass clean, focus smooth, no dust, no fungus, no oil on blades.

Price listed is your total cost for camera, lens and front lens cap. Just trying to get whole from my purchase. Price includes USPS CONUS insured, priority shipping and Paypal fees.

imprint on back left has no impact on operation

scuffs on bottom plate

Jan 16, 2017 at 06:01 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.