FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Album Cover Design

ANegm

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Album Cover Design

Hello everyone,

Throughout 2016 i have had almost all of my clients asking for their pics to be delivered on a Flash Memory.
However there is 2 brides that insist that i would design and print them an Album..bummer.

So i got the pics ready and now i am pending on an Album cover design.. does anyone know how to get a quick Album cover designed or even download a template for one from anywhere and just add my logo on top of it?

I am not really printing albums ( 2 out of 50 weddings ) thus i cannot be arsed to hire a graphic designer to get me a professionally designed album cover, i just want something fast and simple.

If anyone has any idea i would be thankful !

Jan 12, 2017 at 01:14 AM
wjauch

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Album Cover Design

A few years ago I needed a poster designed, DVD case design and artwork for DVD for a short film. I put it out to bid on Freelancer.com. Within 24 hours I had about 50 bids, mostly from India, with no evidence of anything but mass responding. There were however about 5 replies that looked more relevant. I went with a guy in Yugoslavia who had obviously personalized his response, he did great work within about 5 days, about $50. Payment was via credit card via freelancer.com.

Jan 12, 2017 at 04:14 AM
InSanE
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Album Cover Design

Yugoslavia doesnt exist since 1991.

Jan 12, 2017 at 06:13 AM
Littleguy
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Album Cover Design

Album cover design templates are usually provided by your album company as they need to provide you the spine dimensions of the album.

Jan 12, 2017 at 03:53 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

DoubleDragon

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Album Cover Design

We usually just screenshot the image of the cover from the album company's proprietary album-design software and perhaps mock-up a few different versions for clients to choose from. (For example: different images in their cameo window, different sized windows and cover materials, etc.)

Jan 12, 2017 at 07:04 PM
MalachiConstant
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Album Cover Design

If you don't want to make an album and never agreed to make an album, why don't you refer them to someone that wants to?

Jan 12, 2017 at 09:45 PM
ANegm

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Album Cover Design

In our part of the world ( Egypt ) No one makes Albums but the photographers, there are no companies that sell/design albums whatsoever, we the wedding photographers do it all and just send it to the printing company to print it for us.

Jan 12, 2017 at 11:40 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password