Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Leica 35mm Summicron V3 with Extras

loganme
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica 35mm Summicron V3 with Extras

Leica 35mm Summicron V3 with Extras

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS

Now that my M5 has sold, I'm going to sell my favorite Leica lens, my 35mm Summicron V3.

The lens is in good cosmetic shape, with some paint loss that you'll see in the photos. In operation, it's perfect. It was recently cleaned and serviced by Advance Camera in Portland. Focus is smooth and well weighted, aperture clicks perfectly into place. The glass is super clean, with no haze or fungus. It takes beautiful photographs.

This kit also comes with the original Leica 12504 Hood, a Hoya Yellow filter that fits into the hood, a Leica Yellow-Green filter that screws into the lens, the original lens bubble, and front and back caps.

There's not much to say about the Summicron, it's a classic. The Version 3 has a wonderful rendering that I prefer over the ASPH models.

If you can get past the paint loss, you'll have yourself a really wonderful lens.

$1,100 net to me. I took a loss on the M5, I'm not really looking to take a big hit on the lens as well.

Jan 11, 2017 at 03:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.