Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/1.8 G

tylerthomas

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/1.8 G

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 105mm f/2.8 G Micro Nikkor

Sold

Price: $334.00
Payment method: I like Square Cash because they don't charge https://cash.me I can do PayPal but add the 2.9% to the price in that case.
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I bought this lens from trenchmonkey back in September and it's awesome, and super clean but I just don't use it as much as I thought. Also I didn't realize that the 105 doesn't do f/2.8 at closer focus distances. The price includes shipping. Included is the box, lens hood, plastics, and pouch. I obviously don't have a ton of feedback but if you're weary I have two friends with a lot more feedback on FM that can vouch for me.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 28mm f/1.8 G

Sold

Price: $334.00
Payment method: I like Square Cash because they don't charge https://cash.me I can do PayPal but add the 2.9% to the price in that case.
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

I also bought this lens recently from FM and I like it but I was hoping the f/1.8 would give a little more bokeh than it does. The lens itself is nice and sharp and everything is hunky-dory except the gold lettering that tends to flake off on these lenes is on this one too. You can see it in the pictures and aside from that everything is perfect. It comes with everything except a lens hood. I've priced it accordingly.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 85mm f/1.8 G

Withdrawn

Price: $325.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I bought this lens from Nikon directly as a refurbished lens. It's been great and it's super sharp and I kinda already know I'm going to kick myself for selling it but I already have the 85 AF-D and I need the cash. There's a wee bit of the gold coming off but the glass is clean and there's no squeaking or fungus or anything like that. This doesn't have a box but it comes with the caps front and back, and the hood.

28mm Front element

28mm with box

28mm gold lettering falling off

28mm Mount

Edited on Jan 19, 2017 at 06:48 PM · View previous versions

Jan 09, 2017 at 04:47 PM
WALSM

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/1.8 G

PM 105mm VR

Jan 09, 2017 at 05:10 PM
n210s
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/1.8 G

tag for 105

Jan 09, 2017 at 05:13 PM
nick53097
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/1.8 G

PM sent

Jan 14, 2017 at 01:21 PM
tylerthomas

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/1.8 G

28mm still on the market!

Jan 19, 2017 at 06:49 PM
KDizzle

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/1.8 G

PM sent

Feb 01, 2017 at 02:18 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.