New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Capture One Issues

leethecam
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Capture One Issues

I am having trouble with some of my older, previously adjusted images in my Catalog.

Images imported before about April 2016 are not showing with their Local Adjustments, (in the adjustment panels for the brushed areas, and also in the preview picture). Also the adjustment settings in each panel are greyed out - although the Local Adjustment panel indicates that there should be several adjustment layers activated.

If I highight a previously "brushed" local adjustment with the usual shortcut "M", nothing is indicated where the adjustment should show.

Later images, (April 2016 onwards), display fine and all Local Adjustments display in the preview and the sliders work fine.

I have attempted to regenerate the preview by selecting an image and choosing "Regenerate Preview" in the "File" options but no joy.

I don't know whether I upgraded from vs8 to vs9 at some point that would upset these images. Certainly there is no visual indication that the files are not now compatible.

Thoughts anyone ?

Jan 07, 2017 at 07:43 PM
Peter Figen
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Capture One Issues

If you had upgraded from 8 to 9, you might have processed some with the v8 engine and some with the v9 engine. I don't know if that might cause your issue, but it might. You can always file a support case with Phase and see what they say.

Jan 08, 2017 at 01:10 AM
leethecam
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Capture One Issues

A few of the images needed updating to the vs9 engine, but most of the troublesome ones have vs9

Even after I updated the vs8 images to vs9 engine processing, the problem persists.

The curious thing is that if I make a virtual copy of these images, the virtual copy shows no adjustment layers.

I've filed a report and will wait on a reply.

Jan 08, 2017 at 11:27 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password