Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: [32TB RAID] Sans Digital TR8X-B 8-bay JBOD w/ 4TB WD SAS HDDs, LSI...

lcd32bit
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: [32TB RAID] Sans Digital TR8X-B 8-bay JBOD w/ 4TB WD SAS HDDs, LSI MegaRAID 9285-8e

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sans Digital TR8X-B 8-bay JBOD w/ 8x 4TB WD SAS HDDs (32TB), LSI MegaRAID 9285-8e

Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Includes insured priority mail to the lower 48 states

Not sure if anyone is interested in this package but I am retiring this 3-year old 8-bay storage system for a 12-bay JBOD with 10TB SAS drives. All components are in good condition, with typical use wear. HDDs work well, they were secure erased with no errors, and I just benchmarked them and they all perform at practically the same latency and IOPS.

Included:
- Sans Digital TR8X-B SAS/SATA JBOD w/ original box and upgraded fan
- 8x 4TB Western Digital Enterprise-Grade SAS Near-line HDD (WD4001FYYG-01SL3)
- LSI MegaRAID 9285-8e SAS RAID Card w/ RAID6 key

No warranty is included with any of the components, but the combination has been tested to work just fine.

The LSI RAID card is pricey and includes the pricey RAID6 key, hence the price of the package. I can go $550 lower, and still include a basic LSI HBA like the 9205-8e for you to use softraid - such as Microsoft Storage Spaces. I can also include longer SAS cables if desired, as the included cables are extremely short.

Price is OBO within reason - I could sell the components individually for far more. Ridiculous low-balls will be ignored.

Jan 06, 2017 at 01:17 PM
crwoo
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: [32TB RAID] Sans Digital TR8X-B 8-bay JBOD w/ 4TB WD SAS HDDs, LSI MegaRAID 9285-8e

Tag

Apr 15, 2017 at 09:26 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.