Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Minolta Rokkor-X 50mm F1.4 with extras

hamims
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Minolta Rokkor-X 50mm F1.4 with extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lens and extras

Available

Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

I have a Minolta Rokkor-X 50mm for sale. I got it from the forum when I wanted to try mirrorless. It's a nice legacy lens that gives unique touch to photos even though I never used it after getting the Fuji 35 1.4. For indoors somehow I found it a bit on the longer side (my apartment could be small too ).
Anyway, I went back to my favorite canon and sold everything else from Fuji setup. Now it's time for this old gem.
The lens comes with Minolta front cap and press on rear cap. If you are interested I will provide photos as soon as I can.
Additionally I will include a MD to Fuji X, and a Nikon to Fuji X adapter. I never had the opportunity to use the Nikon adapter because I never had a Nikon legacy lens to play around.

Another thing that I will throw in there is a EF-X8 flash. I didn't use it in the last 8-9 months probably and do not know if its okay. This is going to be a freebie. If it works that's going to be your lucky day!

Price is $80+3% PP fee. I will pay for the shipping. If you have a Samyang 35 1.4 for sale we can talk about partial trade.

Thanks a lot and happy shooting.

Jan 04, 2017 at 10:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.