New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · China (Street)

mshi
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · China (Street)

Nikon D3300 + Nikon 18-55VRII
JPG post-processed by Google Snapseed on my Android phone.

Jan 04, 2017 at 06:55 PM
Brev00
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · China (Street)

The first image is thoroughly enjoyable for me. Love the couple walking through the reflection. Perfectly timed. Nice colors and angle. The next two might lend themselves to black and white conversions. It might just fit the theme well especially in the portrait of the man. The blue of the stripes in the second seem a bit strong and out of place with the earthier, more sepia colors.

Jan 06, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Daniel Kwok
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · China (Street)

Just a humble opinion from an amateur. All 3 are great, and I particularly enjoy the first 2. The first one is simply a great street photo that is perfectly timed, as Brev00 mentioned above.

On the second one, I actually like it in color. I feel the colors illustrate better the texture of the leather seats and windows, showing the train's age and origin. Much of the photo is mostly in monotone except for objects surrounding the couple (all of which I assume belong to the couple), who are warmly lit by the sun. The colors and the lighting fit the couple's mood and expression very well I think. I also find the posture of the couple being captured here illustrative to show a dynamic that is somewhat unique in China, where the wives sometimes are in a more dominant role within a family than the husbands. I found this photo very captivating indeed. Thank you for sharing!

Jan 06, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Andre Labonte
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · China (Street)

These are fantastic.

Jan 06, 2017 at 07:14 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.