Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Question for those that use Iridient Developer for their Fuji RAF files

col4bin
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Question for those that use Iridient Developer for their Fuji RAF files

I know this may be system driven but is there a slow lag when you move a slider? It's been a while since I shot Fuji but now that I an back in the Fuji game I want to use ID as a plugin to LR for those times when I think I can pull more detail out of a file. I don't remember the lag being so bad but my memory could be wrong.

Note: I am on the most recent version of ID.

Dec 31, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Remko

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Question for those that use Iridient Developer for their Fuji RAF files

Hi col4bin,

I do not experience any lag with the sliders when editing a RAF file. Whether from the 16 MP or the 24 MP Fuji sensor. That is even the case when I use my ancient and underspecced MacBook instead of my iMac.

I have no experience though with ID as a plugin to LR. Maybe others can chime in here you are using ID has a LR plugin.

What is slow is the time needed for ID to display a RAF file. But that has to do with X-Trans (my 36 MP NEFs open quicker) and the design choices made by Brian.

cheers,
Remko

Dec 31, 2016 at 04:07 PM
col4bin
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Question for those that use Iridient Developer for their Fuji RAF files

I have tried it both as a plugin and stand alone. Basically when I move a slider I do not see the changes to my photo until after I release the slider and even then there is a slight delay.

I sent a support email to ID but have not heard back yet.

I am using a fully maxed out iMac that is a few years old and my MBP is less than 2 years old. I only experience issues with ID and not other applications.

Dec 31, 2016 at 04:24 PM
Jeffrey
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Question for those that use Iridient Developer for their Fuji RAF files

Same here. I'm getting used to it, but don't care for it.

Dec 31, 2016 at 07:16 PM

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.