New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Padded case for Godox AD-360 / Flashpoint Streaklight 360

Allen Allen

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Padded case for Godox AD-360 / Flashpoint Streaklight 360

Any recommends on a padded soft case/pouch to protect a Godox or Flashpoint Streaklight 360?

Dec 28, 2016 at 01:44 AM
ShotByTom
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Padded case for Godox AD-360 / Flashpoint Streaklight 360

I use this set up for carrying my light kits:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JORO0FG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NHIRRWQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I put the 360, bracket, battery pack and cables in the small bag, then I put that bag, along with 2 light stands, collapsible beauty/octabox, and a shoot through umbrella in the larger bag. I have two of these.

Dec 29, 2016 at 03:17 AM
Allen Allen

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Padded case for Godox AD-360 / Flashpoint Streaklight 360

Which of the larger bags do you have? With wheels or without?

I have 2 light stands, a Nikon flash, 2 sets of Streaklight 360s, battery packs, chargers, 2 in 1 cables, a 60 inch umbrella, a 36 inch parabolic octabox, bowens speed ring, pro s bracket, and a set of Flashpoint XT-1 trigger and receiver. I'd like to find a padded bag to protect the 360s from getting bumped by other items. I am considering a small lightstand bag in addition to a bag for everything else lighting related especially if I purchase a 3rd stand.

Dec 29, 2016 at 04:32 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

ShotByTom
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Padded case for Godox AD-360 / Flashpoint Streaklight 360

I have the 36x9x9 bag, but all of that stuff you have won't fit in one bag. I use the 2nd link, the smaller brown bag to hold the 360's, and they do a good job. I would guess there is about 3/4" thick padding all around and it has a velcro closure. Also, make sure you have the metal cover over your flash tube.

I use one of the 36" bags for one complete light set. So I always bring two bags with me.

Dec 29, 2016 at 05:32 AM
CyberDyne
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Padded case for Godox AD-360 / Flashpoint Streaklight 360

Those Amazon padded seperators Tom linked to inside the Home Depot Ridgid rolling tool box would be a great hard case solution.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-22-in-Pro-Gear-Cart-Black-222573/205441921?MERCH=REC-_-rv_nav_plp_rr-_-NA-_-205441921-_-N

Jan 14, 2017 at 04:38 AM
jlafferty
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Padded case for Godox AD-360 / Flashpoint Streaklight 360

I might switch to something like Tom advises but for the moment I have a four bag travel setup, with a core set of gear I ALWAYS carry on - ThinkTank roller case with my camera bodies and 3 complete 360 setups. Then my mods and stands get checked in a padded long bag. This way no matter what happens I get to a gig with the core gear needed to make something happen.

May 12, 2017 at 03:50 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password