Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

October Rain - Portrait of Anna
  
 
chuck77
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · October Rain - Portrait of Anna


In the rain with my friend Anna.

She insisted shooting in the rain and got sick after this.







Dec 24, 2016 at 06:51 PM
talfulano
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · October Rain - Portrait of Anna


very nice. Hope she's feeling better. I'm not really seeing the rain.


Dec 25, 2016 at 02:39 AM
film_4ever
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · October Rain - Portrait of Anna


Not sure what you were trying to accomplish with the session. Your post-processing gives it a very "dark" and very "Twilight Movie-ish" feel to it. Wish the hair wasn't in her eye.

Hope she feels better soon.

TFS!



Dec 25, 2016 at 04:10 PM
chuck77
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · October Rain - Portrait of Anna


film_4ever wrote:
Not sure what you were trying to accomplish with the session. Your post-processing gives it a very "dark" and very "Twilight Movie-ish" feel to it. Wish the hair wasn't in her eye.

Hope she feels better soon.

TFS!


talfulano wrote:
very nice. Hope she's feeling better. I'm not really seeing the rain.



Thanks guys. She lost her voice for two weeks but am doing well now.

The rain was not heavy, but it was a cold day. You can see it from her hair somewhat.

I suggested a studio shoot but it wasn't her cup of tea. Trying hard to get more great stuff published




Dec 27, 2016 at 08:18 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 


fredv
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · October Rain - Portrait of Anna


i think it's a very cool image, love the light on her face and mystery.


Dec 31, 2016 at 03:05 AM
talfulano
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · October Rain - Portrait of Anna


This photo needs to have her eye clearly visible.


Dec 31, 2016 at 01:39 PM
chuck77
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · October Rain - Portrait of Anna


fredv wrote:
i think it's a very cool image, love the light on her face and mystery.


Thank you so much! I am always drawn to the mysterious and the surreal.



Dec 31, 2016 at 09:51 PM







FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password