Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Voigtlander SILVER 35mm f1.2 M Lens..Unused/Boxed/Complete wi...

DandA123
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Voigtlander SILVER 35mm f1.2 M Lens..Unused/Boxed/Complete with Extras for Leica and more...Rare!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Voigtlander SILVER 35mm f1.2 M Lens..Unused/Boxed/Complete with Extras for Leica and more...Rare!

Withdrawn

Price: $1,495.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Depends on Location

Hi All,

Reorganizing and prioritizing some photo gear and also thinning the herd (always wanted to use that expression, even though I've yet to own a cow, never mind a whole heard of them.

Up for sale is my 2nd and kept completely un-used Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 lens in rarely seen Silver color M mount. It's boxed and complete and comes with original front and rear caps, original hood and instructions, just as it comes packed brand new with original caps and the original hood and instruction booklet. It's in un-used and flawless condition as expected. Simply gorgous. Performance on par with current production of this lens which only comes in black. Wide open it has a truly classic rendition while stopped down, it can compete with some of the best.

***In addition, I will also include not only the original hood but the much more stylish and fuctional seperate sale and optional matching black vented hood which sells for $80.00, adding to the value and completeness of this set. It too is un-used and boxed.

As some know, only 300 of these made worldwide and long out of production. Fastest production 35mm focal length lens on the market.

Not only for use on M mount but many other mirrorless cameras via an adapter for a superb low light combination.

Where I used to be able to one for sale during the course of a year, I haven't seen one in quite some time and certainly not new!

Price is $1495.00 and that includes free shipping in CONUS. For other destinations, please inquire. Payment via Paypal (add 3%). Would prefer outright sale at this time instead of trades.

*** Please Note: The additional, normally separate sale vented hood and it's box made specifically for this lens, is not shown in pictures below but will most definitely be included in this sale.

I have years of perfect transactions and 100% positive feedbacks here on FM and all the other usual photo forums and of course ebay.

Thanks very much for your interest.

Dave (D&A)

Edited on Jan 01, 2017 at 07:56 PM · View previous versions

Dec 15, 2016 at 02:34 PM
DandA123
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Voigtlander SILVER 35mm f1.2 M Lens..Unused/Boxed/Complete with Extras for Leica and more...Rare!

More pictures of the lens.

Dec 28, 2016 at 11:30 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.