New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Godox/Flashpoint 360IIC questions

PhotoTeacher
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Godox/Flashpoint 360IIC questions

I recently obtained a Flashpoint Streaklight 360 for Canon, and am still learning. I have been impressed with its output and weight, (having come from Lumedyne equipment) and I have 2 questions (so far!)

1. The power cable is not the same as the Canon cable, although somewhat similar in appearance, and I would like to get a backup cable. I imagine ordering one of the "Canon" cables from the various online suppliers will get me one that fits Canon flashes, but what I can't find online is a source for the actual power cable for the flash. Can anyone help?

2. I have found instructions (on the flashhavoc site) to find out the firmware version, but they say that after holding the power button to drain off the flash, I should press the CFn button. The flash has four of them, and none of them gave me a firmware display, unless I missed something in the instruction. Again, any suggestions?

Edited on Dec 21, 2016 at 04:02 AM · View previous versions

Dec 15, 2016 at 01:28 PM
pixlepeeper
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Godox/Flashpoint 360IIC questions

The Flashhavoc review says it's not compatible with Canon cable.
jzucker recommended me this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JG6RWI6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Dec 15, 2016 at 03:15 PM
PhotoTeacher
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Godox/Flashpoint 360IIC questions

pixlepeeper wrote:
The Flashhavoc review says it's not compatible with Canon cable.
jzucker recommended me this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JG6RWI6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Great, thanks! I like the straight cable. Sometimes the coiled cord can pull on the flash too much. Any other sites besides Flash havoc (and here!) to learn more about this unit?

Dec 15, 2016 at 04:06 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password