FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · 2016 - End of year wrap up posts

ai3x
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 2016 - End of year wrap up posts

It's that time of year. Christmas is coming and I thought I'd start a post where we could all add links to our end of year, best of posts.

Here's mine (it's facebook so you'll need to turn up the quality):

http://www.facebook.com/AlexBeckettPhotography/videos/1360960840603938/?pnref=story

Alex

Dec 13, 2016 at 09:57 AM
ashton lamont
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 2016 - End of year wrap up posts

Alex, you might like to have your web developer taken out and shot. Your About and your Prices pages do not work in IE, Chrome, or Firefox (desktop). Safari is OK but I doubt that many prospective clients are going to go to that much trouble if their default browser is anything other than S.

Pete

Dec 13, 2016 at 11:43 AM
ai3x
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · 2016 - End of year wrap up posts

ashton lamont wrote:
Alex, you might like to have your web developer taken out and shot. Your About and your Prices pages do not work in IE, Chrome, or Firefox (desktop). Safari is OK but I doubt that many prospective clients are going to go to that much trouble if their default browser is anything other than S.

Pete

That's strange, whenever I've tried them they do! Just checked again on IE in widows 10 and no problems. What are you seeing/using?

Dec 13, 2016 at 04:17 PM
Mitch W
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · 2016 - End of year wrap up posts

ashton lamont wrote:

Pete

It works fine on Chrome.

Dec 13, 2016 at 04:27 PM
ashton lamont
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · 2016 - End of year wrap up posts

ai3x wrote:
That's strange, whenever I've tried them they do! Just checked again on IE in widows 10 and no problems. What are you seeing/using?

Windows 10 pro 64, bang up to date.

Those 2 pages would show momentarily and then go blank, then only show momentarily on a refresh.

They are now working OK.

They don't show in my browsing history though other pages on your site that I visited at the same time do show in my history. Perhaps a blip with your hosting company? The time was approx. 16:35 to 16:40 London.

Pete

Dec 13, 2016 at 05:23 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.