New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

flickr issue

CosmicCruiser
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · flickr issue

Ever since Yahoo has taken over flickr I've been unable to sign in to my flickr acct. I'm asked to sign in to Yahoo when I open Flickr but Flickr doesn't recognize my Yahoo ID/Password and vice versa. I get a window that tells my how to create a new acct and also if I want to open Flickr to sign in using my old ID& password but I'm never allowed to do it. It becomes a vicious circle. Any help out there or do I just walk away and forget about it?

Dec 12, 2016 at 03:22 PM
CosmicCruiser
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · flickr issue

I also meant to post that I tried ever avenue I had to contact someone and it's impossible. There is no cust. ser. and Yahoo says that's a Flickr issue we can't help.

Dec 12, 2016 at 03:24 PM
-Michael

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · flickr issue

So you know your Yahoo account credentials, and your old Flickr credentials, but you have not logged into Flickr since they merged their Flickr and Yahoo accounts many years ago?

Dec 13, 2016 at 03:43 AM
CosmicCruiser
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · flickr issue

that's correct. It won't allow me to log into Flickr. If I try to use the old flickr acct log in it says try again and log into Yahoo but then Yahoo says that email address already belongs to "xxxx" flickr acct which is me. I get one shot to log in then there's a pop up saying "we have a problem". Then it details how to create a new acct.

Dec 13, 2016 at 01:46 PM
Daniel Smith
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · flickr issue

You are finding out reality in dealing with companies that have no phone contact or real customer support.
Keep bugging the yahoo's at yahoo and maybe you will finally get through to them.

Dec 18, 2016 at 08:43 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password