Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

Justin Stone
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus OM-D EM-5 II

Price: $575.00
Payment method: Paypal or Google Wallet
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will ship Priority Mail USPS

For sale is all my Micro 43 gear. It's been a wonderful journey with this system. I've owned a GH2 and an EM-1 and this EM-5II which was my favorite of the bunch. The image stabilization for still and video really took this system to a new level of usefulness. I am investing in full frame at this point for more commercial work. All gear has been babied and stored safely. This is an incredible kit for the money and will produce amazing photos in capable hands or in the hands of a learner (hopefully we're all learning!). Olympus and Panasonic continue to make significant investments in the future of this system with the EM-1II and the GH5 on the horizon. I've priced the gear fairly and reserve the right to sell to the highest bidder. I will ignore low ball offers.

Up first is my Olympus OM-D Em-5 Mark II. It has less than 10,000 actuations. I purchased it new in 2015. The IBIS is incredible, especially for video. This is a lot of camera in a very small package. Comes with box, and all packaging like new.

I have the HLD-8G grip too that couldn't make it into the listing due to too many items. Will sell for $75. (NOW SOLD)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus 40-150 2.8 M.Zuiko Pro

Price: $935.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Olympus 40-150 2.8 in excellent condition. Glass is clean and had a filter on from day one. I am the original owner. Super sharp and fast AF. I consider this lens the killer app of the entire m43 system. It gathers the equivalent of a 80-300 2.8 lens and it's about the size of a 70-200 f4. I give it a 9 only due to some very very minor brassing on the all metal zoom ring. This is very common with the pro lenses as they are metal through and through. Comes with box, lens hood, and all packaging like new.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus 12-40 2.8 M.Zuiko Pro

Price: $500.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Olympus 12-40 2.8 in excellent condition. Glass is clean and had a filter on from day one. I am the original owner. Super sharp and fast AF. I consider this lens the second best killer app of the entire m43 system. This lens is so small and covers 24-80 equivalent. Being able to go to 80mm on a fast walk-around lens is a real treat. I give it a 9 only due to some very very minor brassing on the all metal zoom ring. Just as above this is very common with the pro lenses as they are metal through and through. Comes with box, lens hood, and all packaging like new.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus 60 2.8 Macro M.Zuiko

Price: $350.00

Olympus 60 2.8 Macro in excellent condition. Glass is clean and had a filter on from day one. I am the original owner. This lens is capable of 1:1 macro in an incredibly compact package. This is a reference lens for resolution and sharpness. Comes with box and all packaging like new.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus 45 1.8 M. Zuiko

Price: $215.00

Olympus 45 1.8 in excellent condition. Silver version. Glass is clean and had a filter on from day one. I am the original owner. This lens is tiny for a portrait length lens. It delivers very creamy out of focus backgrounds and sharp in focus details. Comes with box and all packaging like new.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25 1.4

Price: $330.00

Panasonic Summilux 25 1.4 in excellent condition. Glass is clean and had a filter on from day one. Will ship with the filter. I am the original owner. This lens is small, sharp and delivers on bokeh. Comes with box and all packaging like new. You will be very happy with and surprised by this lens. Comes with box, lens hood, and all packaging like new.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14 4.0

Price: $525.00

Panasonic 7-14 f4 is in excellent condition. The glass is clean. This lens delivers very impressive super wide angle results in a compact package. It remains a very stellar performer even against the newer and faster Olympus 7-14 pro but in a more compact and much less expensive package. If you don't need the light gathering properties of a 2.8 zoom (and many don't at these focal lengths, this is the lens to get. This is the only lens for sale that I purchased used. It is a grey import (actually purchased in Hong Kong). Like the rest it comes with box and packaging.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus FL-600R Flash

Price: $150.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Olympus FL-600R Flash only used sparingly for a few years. Probably fewer than 200 pops. Looks and functions like new. Compact like the rest of the kit. Works great. Comes with box and all packaging like new.

Edited on Dec 16, 2016 at 03:41 PM · View previous versions

Dec 09, 2016 at 03:23 PM
Justin Stone
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

More pictures for the gear listed above.

Edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 02:27 PM · View previous versions

Dec 09, 2016 at 03:32 PM
Justin Stone
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

Photos continued from above

Edited on Dec 18, 2016 at 11:22 PM · View previous versions

Dec 09, 2016 at 03:35 PM
Justin Stone
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

Photos continued from above

Edited on Dec 16, 2016 at 03:40 PM · View previous versions

Dec 09, 2016 at 03:37 PM
Zancrow
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

Tag for feedback.

Dec 09, 2016 at 05:39 PM
dad3and3
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

Tag for feedback.

Dec 10, 2016 at 11:31 AM
rrwilliams64
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

tag

Dec 11, 2016 at 06:54 PM
George Welch
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

Tag for feedback

Dec 12, 2016 at 07:49 PM
pgdavis2
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

PM'ed

Dec 12, 2016 at 08:38 PM
dshombert
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

Tag for feedback

Dec 15, 2016 at 03:40 PM
sapro
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · m43 Lens Olympus 45 1.8

Tag for feedback.

Dec 18, 2016 at 11:59 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.