Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Lightroom CC, Print Studio Pro vs LR printing direct differences

stanford93

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lightroom CC, Print Studio Pro vs LR printing direct differences

This is probably a really dumb question and I'm just missing something. I'm getting different results printing from Lightroom CC plugin for Print Studio Pro, vs printing direct using the Print module from Lightroom.

Lightroom CC latest version. Mac environment. Canon Pro-10 printer. Red River Paper, San Gabriel Baryta SemiGloss 2.0. Installed the color profiles for the entire range of RR papers. Selected the applicable profile when I tried test prints. Print Studio Pro, matches my monitor. Printing from print module Lightroom CC, colors off, vibrance/saturation is artificially high and fake looking. Picked the correct paper profile on both... there's something obvious I'm missing...

Dec 09, 2016 at 12:24 AM
howardm4
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lightroom CC, Print Studio Pro vs LR printing direct differences

first thing to look at that when printing via Lightroom (no PSP), you turn *OFF* any color managment in the driver. My hunch is that it's on and you're double profiling.

Dec 09, 2016 at 07:08 AM
mogud
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lightroom CC, Print Studio Pro vs LR printing direct differences

I agree with the previou poster that your problem might be the printer driver and the Lr print module both have color management on. I prefer Lr to manage color and I've had very good results.

Dec 09, 2016 at 07:38 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.