New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Vietnam Trip - Itinerary from Gavriel Jecan

nathanlake
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Vietnam Trip - Itinerary from Gavriel Jecan

I started a thread a few months ago about a group photography trip I was trying to organize to Vietnam. Even though things have been happening more slowly than I hoped, I now have details.

The original idea was to travel to Vietnam in February of 2017, but it was suggested by Gavriel Jecan (photographer and tour organizer) that it be delayed until late May. Therefore, the dates are tentatively set for May 24 - June 3.

Please take a look at the itinerary and let me know if you might be interested. If you have any questions, let me know and I will pass them on to Gavriel.

Itinerary

Final payment would be due by the end of February.

Dec 08, 2016 at 12:47 PM
chez
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Vietnam Trip - Itinerary from Gavriel Jecan

Nathan,

I was in Vietnam this past May to beginning of June and the rice fields in and around Sapa were just in the process of being planted...not much greenery in general. Don't know if vibrant green rice paddies is on your wish list, but I think going end of May you'd miss out on them. Might be different in some of the lower elevation areas. My understanding the rice fields start turning green in July and then onto yellow in September.

Also Halong Bay can be an over crowded congested mess with boats everywhere. I took a 2 night tour with Hanspan which took us out to a more secluded section of the bay, away from the normal tourist route. You might inquire about this.

Harry

Dec 09, 2016 at 03:55 PM
nathanlake
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Vietnam Trip - Itinerary from Gavriel Jecan

Thanks. I will look into this a bit further.

Dec 12, 2016 at 12:53 PM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.