Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 14mm f2.8L II L USM lens

fgphoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 14mm f2.8L II L USM lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 14mm f2.8L II L USM lens

Withdrawn

Price: $1,175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: price includes insured ground shipping to your PP confirmed conus address

I am selling my Canon EF 14mm / f2.8L II L USM lens. I found that I am not using it as much as I thought I would so it's time to find it a new home. It works perfectly and is in very good shape. The front and rear elements are in perfect condition and have no dings or scratches. There is one small dust spot on an inside element that can be seen through the rear element (circled in green in the photo) but it does not impact image quality in any way and is not visible in photos. There is minor exterior wear on the lens which is normal and mostly caused by putting the front cap on and taking it off.
The lens comes with the box, both caps, the suede soft case, and the instruction manual.

Price includes PayPal fee and insured ground shipping to your PayPal confirmed conus address

Dec 08, 2016 at 08:52 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.