Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Moving to Canon Sale - Lots of Nikon

bipock
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Moving to Canon Sale - Lots of Nikon

Item updated in the last 24 hours    F/S/T: Moving to Canon

Withdrawn

Price: $0.01
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Well, I've decided that my time with Nikon has been well spent but I really miss my Canon ergonomics, CPS and a couple of their lenses for the type of work I do. Below is a list of the Nikon gear I have for sale with a description, pricing and some possible trades. PM with Questions.

All Prices include shipping, but any payment fees are on you or use gift. CONUS Only.

D5 is listed separately and at a pretty good deal I think with what's included - https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1463232/0#13823628.

Item #1 - Nikon D750: Between 10 and 12K on the shutter. Bought new August of 2015, so no warranty. Shutter recall has been done and the paperwork is included. Clean screens, body in great condition, no damage. Includes box (kit box, no lens), cords, manual and disk, wired shutter release, battery and charger, extra batteries (3-4). $1325 shipped. I also have an RRS L-plate I can include for $40.

Item #2 - Nikon 70-200 VR II: My workhorse lens. Great body condition, may have a couple scuffs on the hood. The thread for the hood does have a break in it I think from shifting around in my bag, it is pictured, but has no affect on the usability of the hood or attaching it. Glass is clean and images are sharp. Includes box, unused pouch, strap, manual and receipt. Plate in picture not included. $1475 shipped.

Item #3: Nikon 24-70 ED - I traded for this piece. Lens is sharp and glass and body are clean. It does stick (tightens up) when zooming out from roughly 50mm to 70mm. Unfortunately, this wasn't disclosed to me when I got it. Includes only the pouch, no box. $925 shipped

Item #4 - Nikon 16-35 f/4 VR: Fun little lens I picked up for using at weddings for dancing. Very sharp. Purchased in August, never registered, receipt included with box, packing, manual, pouch and everything else it came with. $800 shipped.

Item #5: SOLD Sigma 85 1.4 Non-Art SOLD: Traded for this lens for wedding work. I've actually been really pleased with it. No correction needed on my D5 or D750. Focus has been accurate and quick. Comes with box and contents as well as receipt from spring 2016. $525 shipped.

Item #6: Sigma 35 1.4 Art - It took me a long time to warm up to this lens, but once I did, I loved it! Clean glass and body, no correction on my D5 or D750. Hood may have a couple scuffs, but nothing major or performance affecting. Box , manual and pouch. No receipt. $625 shipped.

Item #7: Cheetah Light Kit - I would prefer sell this as one kit. Kit includes 1 360x for Nikon (TTL version) and 3 860x for Nikon with 2 X1N transmitters. Boxes are included for everything. I will be replacing this kit with the same thing for Canon - love it! 360 is in perfect shape, the battery lock mechanism has broken off - I just tape it in place. 1 of the 860x will be brand new, never used (I receive it tomorrow) as a replacement for one I had a problem with. The other two are used. 1 is pretty spotless, the other has some superficial scratches from a fall off a light stand - yep, it fell, not the light stand. The transmitters are in perfect condition. If it came in the box, I have it and it is included. They will come just as new. Retail on this would $489+$327+$80, or $897 based on current pricing and promotion. $700 shipped.

Pictures of all items can be seen at this link - https://blendedlightphotography.shootproof.com/gallery/nikonsale/home

As always, I welcome questions and will gladly speak to anyone about anything.

Trades: Below are the only items I would consider in trade. You must have excellent feedback here and preference goes to anyone local to me. I strongly prefer all packaging be included.

1Dx - Looking for 2 clean and very low mileage bodies
Canon 70-200 2.8 II
Canon 135L
Sigma 35 1.4 Art for Canon, possibly a 35 f/2 IS
Equivalent flash set for Canon
Not sure on the wide end, but you can offer and we'll go from there

Edited on Dec 08, 2016 at 11:06 PM · View previous versions

Dec 07, 2016 at 01:40 PM
bipock
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Moving to Canon Sale - Lots of Nikon

Prices reduced.

Dec 08, 2016 at 08:39 PM
Chris Court
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Moving to Canon Sale - Lots of Nikon

You may or may not be aware of this, but I understand Sigma will take your Art lens and put a Canon mount on it for a small fee. Might be worth a try if you're happy with the copy you have.

C

Dec 08, 2016 at 10:16 PM
bipock
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Moving to Canon Sale - Lots of Nikon

Chris Court wrote:
You may or may not be aware of this, but I understand Sigma will take your Art lens and put a Canon mount on it for a small fee. Might be worth a try if you're happy with the copy you have.

C

Great point. I forgot them offered that service. I'll check into it as I sure would like to keep the 35. Won't work on the 85 as it's not part of the Global line.

Dec 08, 2016 at 10:21 PM
Jonathan
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: Moving to Canon Sale - Lots of Nikon

PM sent.

Dec 08, 2016 at 10:46 PM
bipock
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Withdrawn: Moving to Canon Sale - Lots of Nikon

Sigma 85 sold to Jonathan.

Dec 08, 2016 at 11:06 PM
bipock
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Withdrawn: Moving to Canon Sale - Lots of Nikon

Anyone want to start throwing reasonable offers?

Dec 09, 2016 at 10:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.