Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony Carl Zeiss FE 55mm f1.8 ZA

Sold

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal in US$ (+3%) or Interac eTransfer in CDN$ at current exchange rate
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code.

This is an extremely sharp lens, one of the sharpest in the entire Sony system, and a great general-purpose fast prime. It was purchased used about three months ago and shows very little signs of of use. Comes with caps, hood, storage pouch, and original box.

Lens is located in BC, Canada but the price is listed in US$. Shipping costs (and PayPal fees, if applicable) are extra; I ship to Canada and the USA.

Price is firm unless you want to purchase multiple items; not interested in any trades at this point.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony VG-C2EM Vertical Battery Grip for A7S and A7R II

Sold

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal in US$ (+3%) or Interac eTransfer in CDN$ at current exchange rate

This grip was purchased used, so there is no box, but it is still in near-new condition.

Item is located in Gabriola, BC and price is listed in US$

Price is firm unless you want to purchase multiple items; not interested in any trades at this point.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony Carl Zeiss FE 16-35mm f4 ZA OSS Lens

Sold

Price: $1,050.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

My most-used lens in the Sony system. Was purchased new from a Canadian dealer just over two months ago and shows no signs of use except for a faint scuff mark on the side of the lens hood. Comes with caps, hood, and box as when new. Receipt will be included for Sony's transferable warranty.

Lens is located in BC, Canada but the price is listed in US$. Shipping costs (and PayPal fees, if applicable) are extra; I ship to Canada and the USA.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony Carl Zeiss FE 24-70mm f4 ZA OSS Lens

Sold

Price: $750.00

This lens has seen very little use other than testing it the first week I owned it; it is a rare sharp copy (otherwise I would have promptly returned it). It was purchased new from a Canadian dealer just over two months ago and shows no signs of use. Comes with caps, hood, and box as when new. Receipt will be included for Sony's transferable warranty.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 70-200mm f4 G OSS Lens

Sold

Price: $950.00

This lens has also seen very little use other than testing it the first week I owned it. It was purchased new from a Canadian dealer just over two months ago and shows no signs of use. Comes with caps, hood, and box as when new. Receipt will be included for Sony's transferable warranty.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 90mm f2.8 Macro G OSS Lens

Sold

Price: $850.00

This is an extremely sharp lens, probably the sharpest in the entire Sony system, and I used it quite a bit when I first bought it, as it was mushroom season which offered lots of great macro subject. It was purchased used from another FM forum member about two months ago and shows very little signs of of use. Comes with caps, hood, and box..

Edited on Feb 19, 2017 at 05:34 PM · View previous versions

Dec 03, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Gary Clennan
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

You moved to the Gulf Islands Cliff? Congratulations - such a beautiful location (and lifestyle).

Dec 06, 2016 at 10:01 AM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

Gary Clennan wrote:
You moved to the Gulf Islands Cliff? Congratulations - such a beautiful location (and lifestyle).

Thanks, Gary!

The temperature dropped to a bone-chilling +1 ºC overnight... what's the weather like back in Calgary?

Dec 06, 2016 at 10:07 AM
Gary Clennan
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

molson wrote:
Thanks, Gary!

The temperature dropped to a bone-chilling +1 ºC overnight... what's the weather like back in Calgary?

We got a Chinook today - it's +25C!

Dec 06, 2016 at 10:58 AM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

Gary Clennan wrote:
We got a Chinook today - it's +25C!

Ha ha... LLPOF!

Dec 06, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Lawrence Blau
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

Just to clarify, if the gear was purchased from a sony authorized dealer in Canada or the US, you can service the warranty either in the US or Canada service centers. I am in NYC. Am very interested in the 7Rii and 24-70 f/4. Would pay in US dollars. How much would you price both items? Can I wire transfer you the funds? Do you have the sales receipt from a Sony authorized dealer? Please respond ASAP since I am looking at two other cameras and will decide today. Also, if we decide about everything, when can you ship if I wire transfer today?

Dec 12, 2016 at 07:50 AM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

Bump...

Dec 13, 2016 at 12:40 PM
nikonguyvancou
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

Pm'ed

Dec 17, 2016 at 01:07 AM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

PM replied

Dec 18, 2016 at 12:56 PM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Sony FE Lenses (Canada/USA)

Started new thread after this one expired:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1476439/0#13928640

Feb 19, 2017 at 05:34 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.