Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Pentax 67ii, lenses, & WLF

dracula02

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Pentax 67ii, lenses, & WLF

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pentax 67ii etc

Sold

Price: $1,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: ConUS

How'd you like a pocket sized Ansel Adams camera, capable of shooting glorious landscapes and some big F ups in a 6x7 format?

Look no further than this elixir of negatives almost as big as your face with the portability of a car battery. I mean, who cares if it makes your carpal tunnel worse? The delicious blur of the 105 and the 165 will take you to pleasure town in no time. Couple with the 55 and a waist level finder, landscapes can soon become your jam.

If you have to live life through a viewfinder, it might as well be the TTL prism of this 67ii. Talk about field of view. You can almost crawl right in there and touch your subjects through the lens.

All I'm asking is $1850 net to me, and a ham sandwich. I'd ask for a PB&J, but alas I've got to watch my girlish figure.

Why would I get rid of the camera that could single handedly take down a Panzer? Well, I've got to think of someone else for a month while I buy presents for my cousins who won't give a crap what I gave them as a gift for the holidays a mere 14 hours after they've unwrapped the blessed thing.

Wanna really help a brother out? Buy my Contax 645 and everyone will be happy because I won't have this scowl on my face until I can rebuy this panty dropping beast.

As always, hit me up with a pm, or if you have something really dirty you want to say, call my 800 number and I'll tell you how dirty my toes are.

Edited on Dec 03, 2016 at 01:19 AM · View previous versions

Dec 01, 2016 at 01:35 PM
yurihuta
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Pentax 67ii, lenses, & WLF

Great write up for a incredibly bright viewfindered camera!

Dec 01, 2016 at 03:09 PM
dracula02

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Pentax 67ii, lenses, & WLF

***165/2.8 SOLD***
Price updated.

Dec 03, 2016 at 01:20 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.