Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Reduced Price - Sony A7RII with Battery Grip and Extra Batteries

fatcatproducti

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Reduced Price - Sony A7RII with Battery Grip and Extra Batteries

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7RII with Meike Vertical Battery Grip

Sold

Price: $2,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS - Seller (Me) Pays Shipping

I am selling my Sony A7RII with Meike Battery Grip, including 4 total batteries. Camera is in great shape, battery grip works very well, sensor is great. I just don't need the 42MP stills for the video work I do. Comes with all accessories that came with the camera, screen protector (on the camera already) and original box.

I also am selling my Sony FE 70-200 f4. Glass is good to go, very low usage. Comes with box as well.

A7R2 and Battery Grip + Batteries - $2,350 OBO

Buyer pays PayPal fees, I pay shipping. Ships from Austin, TX. PM for more info!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony FE 70-200

Sold

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS - Seller (Me) Pays Shipping

Barely used 70-200 f4 FE Sony lens. Comes with original box, front and back caps, and lens hood.

Edited on Dec 19, 2016 at 11:47 AM · View previous versions

Nov 30, 2016 at 04:27 PM
fatcatproducti

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Reduced Price - Sony A7RII with Battery Grip and Extra Batteries

More photos of the lens. I'm happy to take more photos of either item upon request.

Nov 30, 2016 at 04:29 PM
3catsinky
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Reduced Price - Sony A7RII with Battery Grip and Extra Batteries

PM Sent

Dec 19, 2016 at 12:23 PM
bigthreed
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Reduced Price - Sony A7RII with Battery Grip and Extra Batteries

Tagged for Feedback

Dec 19, 2016 at 02:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.