New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

bs kite
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

I have had this Induro CT 213 Carbon fiber tripod and its BHD 1 ballhead for about 3 years now.

I love it.....and I have had a Gitzo tripod in the past. And yes, it was very good. But these Induros are just as good as Gitzo's, maybe better. This thing is strength, solidity and fluidity in one beautiful tripod. Mine is so light it just about floats away.

Well, several days ago I discovered that I had bent one of the large knobs on the Induro ballhead. It was my fault. And I had to have really walloped it to bend it. I mean really hard! Now...it is not on warranty and has not been for a long time. So I emailed them. telling them it was my fault..... and told them I needed to order the part.

Well, you can imagine how surprised I was when I got an email, stating that they are sending a new knob at no cost.

You really should look into Induro. This stuff it top shelf...and they try so hard. Thank you Induro

Robert King
https://itsaboutnature.smugmug.com

Nov 29, 2016 at 07:00 PM
arbitrage
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

I've looked into them after reading about them on Arthur Morris's blog. He switched from Gitzo a year or two back and now swears by the Induro lineup. I'm not in the market for a new tripod as have a long-standing RRS 34L but I'd seriously consider Induro if I was. Glad to hear that CS is top notch.

Nov 30, 2016 at 08:43 AM
sjms
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

they are good products. not quite RRS but not near the price either. I am about to get one for my daughter and I have the grand series monopod which is quite a piece of excellent work.

like many known pros he is a "compensated"* promoter for certain products.

*any combination of these:
$
reciprocal promotion/support
gear

Nov 30, 2016 at 09:32 AM
WestTexas Sky
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

Glad they have been good for you. Getting good service is always a plus.

Based on glowing reports and posts like yours, I bought an Induro GIT 305L and found it not nearly rigid enough to work. I was very underwhelmed by it and sent it back. My little Sirui 025x was more rigid and stable.

Ended up buying a used Gitzo 1348 that was a much more stable tripod to meet my needs.

Nov 30, 2016 at 11:41 AM
m.sommers00
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

I'm still wavering what to do as I sold my TVC-33 and BH-55 for something smaller and lighter. Fiesol seems to have a good rep as well.With the current exchange rate, RRS is totally off the table right now. It's 35% more expensive...

Nov 30, 2016 at 11:45 AM
DGC1
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

arbitrage wrote:
I've looked into them after reading about them on Arthur Morris's blog. He switched from Gitzo a year or two back and now swears by the Induro lineup.

They probably pay better than Gitzo...

Nov 30, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Evangelos Makris
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

I absolutely love my Induro CT314 (now discontinued).
I abuse it almost every clear night (i am a professional landscape astrophotographer based in Greece).

I have coupled mine with the Sirui K-30x ballhead, which is a great combination.
I will shop from Induro again for my 2nd set up.

Kind regards,
Evangelos

Nov 30, 2016 at 03:36 PM
Snapshott
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

I have nothing but god things to say about my Induro CT313 and I'm glad to hear about good customer service. Recently tried to get parts for my Gitzo tripod and can't get Manfrotto (Who handle Gitzo in the US) to even respond to my inquiries. Very frustrating.

Dec 02, 2016 at 04:36 PM
arbitrage
• • • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

sjms wrote:
they are good products. not quite RRS but not near the price either. I am about to get one for my daughter and I have the grand series monopod which is quite a piece of excellent work.

like many known pros he is a "compensated"* promoter for certain products.

*any combination of these:
$
reciprocal promotion/support
gear

---------------------------------------------

DGC1 wrote:

Yeah, I'm totally aware of the back end compensation going on. And you are likely right. The Angry Photographer says it best in his made up term..."Click Weasel" .

Dec 03, 2016 at 08:19 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Induro tripods...quality reputation and customer service

How is Induro different from the Benro? They both have those goofy oversized feet.

EBH

Dec 04, 2016 at 10:21 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.