Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony RX1R II with accessories - REDUCED!

ener.r

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX1R II with accessories - REDUCED!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony RX1R II + accessories

Sold

Price: $2,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Excellent, like new in box with light wear. Everything is in perfect working order. The only noticeable body wear is from the official Sony jacket case on the left side of the camera body under the strap ring. Just cleaned the lens and the viewfinder. The LCD display has had a protective cover on it since day 1, and the camera itself was always in the Sony jacket case. Sony jacket case shows signs of wear.

Originally purchased from B&H in November 2015, but this particular camera is straight from Sony in February 2016 because my original suffered from sensor and light leak issues.

Approximate actuation count: ~2800

Listing includes:
-RX1RM2 with box and all original accessories (battery, strap, charger, viewfinder eye cup, etc.)
-Official Sony jacket case
-Wasabi charger and two batteries
-fotodiox lens hood

Please note that the Match Technical soft release in the photos will not be included.

Hoping for a straight cash sale of list price OBO net to me, but willing to trade for Fujifilm gear. It's a longshot, but I'd be interested in a X-T2 and/or 23mm f2 with cash to make up the difference.
Price is shipped - all I ask is that the buyer pays fees.

If you're local (San Francisco), I'm happy to meet up to forego shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

This is my first time selling here, but here are links to my feedback on eBay and Amazon for previous sales:

eBay Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sooper7&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK%3AME%3AUFS&rmvsb=true

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A11UHWNZCRMMZL&tab=&vasStoreID=

Nov 28, 2016 at 11:03 PM
mba3243
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX1R II with accessories - REDUCED!

tagged

Dec 13, 2016 at 08:06 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.