Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Fuji 56mm 1.2 APD $ 799.00

Guri
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji 56mm 1.2 APD $ 799.00

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji X-T1 with MGH-XT Grip and additional Fuji battery.

Sold

Price: $660.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to CONUS

In excellent condition, USA Model purchased from Best Buy on April 2016. No scratches or bumps in the camera body and lcd. Includes box and all accessories included as new. Camera has not been used that much, shutter count is around 1,600 actuations. Also included is the grip MGH-XT in excellent condition, with box and additional Fuji battery.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji 56mm 1.2 APD

Sold

Price: $799.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to CONUS

In excellent condition, USA Model purchased from Adorama on March 2016. No scratches or bumps in the body and glass. Has only been used indoors. Includes box and all accessories included as new. I am sad to let this one go, my favorite Fuji lens, but I am consolidating my equipment and decided to leave Fuji for now.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to CONUS.

Nov 28, 2016 at 09:01 AM
slee915
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji 56mm 1.2 APD $ 799.00

PM sent for APD

Nov 29, 2016 at 11:38 PM
Guri
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji 56mm 1.2 APD $ 799.00

Pm Replied.

Nov 30, 2016 at 01:18 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.