Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony RX100 v2 with accessories

Nozzleforward
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX100 v2 with accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   RX100 v2

Sold

Price: $199.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS priority mail.

I bought this camera for my trip to France last summer, which it handled perfectly, but I haven't used it once since then. I purchased this camera from KEH in bargain condition for $259, and also purchased a rubber grip and extra OEM battery for it which are both included.

Camera works 100%, but does show normal signs of use for its age. There are some marks on the rear screen which do not effect use at all (pictured to show up as much as possible), and a ding on the corner by the flash (also pictured), but the flash and camera still work perfectly.

This camera takes fantastic photos, and it worked REALLY well as a pocket travel camera. The NFC capability to sync it with my phone was also a huge plus for travel so I could back up my photos.

Comes with the box, camera, 2 batteries, 8gb SD card.

Not interested in trades.

?1">

?1">

?1">

Nov 28, 2016 at 12:01 AM
escapewheel
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX100 v2 with accessories

tag for feedback

Nov 29, 2016 at 03:31 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.