Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FNL - High School Football Rd 2 Playoffs

timgangloff
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FNL - High School Football Rd 2 Playoffs

My son's high school career came to an end last night as his team lost in the second round of the playoffs. They had a remarkable year and I'll be sad to see it end.

While I shot the game like I normally would, I shot pretty heavy on #66 as he finished out his year and this post will reflect that. I think I caught the game for him as he would like to remember it.

1dx and 1dx2 with a 24-70 2.8 v2 and and 300 2.8 is v2 and a pretty well lit stadium. IS0 6400, 1/1250 and 3.2 or so for most of these.

© timgangloff 2016

© timgangloff 2016

© timgangloff 2016

© timgangloff 2016

© timgangloff 2016

Nov 12, 2016 at 08:12 AM
rdalrt
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FNL - High School Football Rd 2 Playoffs

Nicely done. Love each of these.

Nov 14, 2016 at 08:44 PM
Ben Amato
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FNL - High School Football Rd 2 Playoffs

Nice job! I especially like #3 and 4. Great memories for your son! Seems strange to have a playoff game where both teams are red and white and they both wear their all white uni's!

Nov 15, 2016 at 08:10 AM
Aqualung
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FNL - High School Football Rd 2 Playoffs

very well done Tim...what are his plans?

Chris

Nov 15, 2016 at 02:42 PM
timgangloff
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FNL - High School Football Rd 2 Playoffs

Thanks guys.

Yeah Ben, it was a bit strange to see all that white on the field and maybe it's hard to see here, but the home team did wear a dark gray jersey.

Chris, he'd love to play at UPenn, but the coaches there don't call him anymore, so that may not happen. As it turns out, he liked his visit to Penn so much, he is trying to get in there any way (He is way smarter than me - he was just explaining to me why he might take a second semester of Calculus just for fun his senior year when I would have been sitting on cruise control by now). He's been accpeted into UT, but that would be as a student only as that team is pretty good and he's not near that level. He has gotten some attention from some smaller schools, but is more concerned about his studies. :-)

Nov 15, 2016 at 03:29 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.