New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Waiting With Art

eeneryma
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Waiting With Art

Your comments and critiques appreciated.

Steve

Waiting With Art

Nov 04, 2016 at 07:37 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Waiting With Art

crooked, needs to be leveled. I have seen many of these waiting rooms in recent weeks. The art is better than the TV programs however.

Ever find yourself getting close and seeing all the mistakes? Of course this is a painting, but many are photos around here.

Just you and the one patient?

Nov 04, 2016 at 09:52 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Waiting With Art

ben egbert wrote:
crooked, needs to be leveled. I have seen many of these waiting rooms in recent weeks. The art is better than the TV programs however.

Ever find yourself getting close and seeing all the mistakes? Of course this is a painting, but many are photos around here.

Just you and the one patient?

The painting was crooked and unlevel, and I purposely left it so when I processed it. No way of knowing how long it was that way. When I arrived, there were 4 or 5 patients waiting. Everyone looking at their cell phones. Not one gave the painting a second look. Is it a Van Gogh?
Steve

Nov 04, 2016 at 10:53 PM
Fred Amico
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Waiting With Art

This one really made me smile, Steve. Seeing that crooked painting on the wall was symbolic for me - kind of the way I feel when I'm stuck in a doctor's waiting room.

Nov 05, 2016 at 12:27 AM
Rick Joyce
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Waiting With Art

eeneryma wrote:
The painting was crooked and unlevel, and I purposely left it so when I processed it. No way of knowing how long it was that way. When I arrived, there were 4 or 5 patients waiting. Everyone looking at their cell phones. Not one gave the painting a second look. Is it a Van Gogh?
Steve

People all looking at their cell phones trying to Google their ailment and diagnosis before the doctor does.

The image has a reverse keystone effect with the cabinet on the left and the wall corner on the right leaning outward.

Nov 05, 2016 at 03:11 AM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Waiting With Art

the legs make it.
Scott

Nov 05, 2016 at 10:46 AM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Waiting With Art

sbeme wrote:
the legs make it.
Scott

We are in complete agreement. 😀

Nov 05, 2016 at 10:56 AM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Waiting With Art

Fred Amico wrote:
This one really made me smile, Steve. Seeing that crooked painting on the wall was symbolic for me - kind of the way I feel when I'm stuck in a doctor's waiting room.

Thanks Fred for commenting. Always appreciated.
Steve

Nov 05, 2016 at 12:37 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Waiting With Art

eeneryma wrote:
Steve

I did not mean the image should be leveled, it's fine as is,, just my way of noticing the artwork itself was off. No idea if it's Van Gogh, but it does have that style.

Nov 05, 2016 at 01:34 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Waiting With Art

ben egbert wrote:
I did not mean the image should be leveled, it's fine as is,, just my way of noticing the artwork itself was off. No idea if it's Van Gogh, but it does have that style.

Understood.😀
Steve

Nov 05, 2016 at 02:22 PM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Waiting With Art

time for a series of images with legs, feet from your ever-growing street photography portfolio

Nov 05, 2016 at 02:37 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Waiting With Art

sbeme wrote:
time for a series of images with legs, feet from your ever-growing street photography portfolio

More to come...

Steve

Nov 06, 2016 at 11:45 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.