Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Order posts by date/time of initial post?

dclark
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Order posts by date/time of initial post?

I keep opening he same posts over and over because they keep getting bounced to the top anytime there is a now comment posted. Is it possible to order the posts by the date/time of the original posts? Is it possible to see which threads I have never opened?

Nov 02, 2016 at 04:47 AM
dclark
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Order posts by date/time of initial post?

pliukait wrote:
Are you reading the forums via a tablet? If you use the regular site, not the mobile version, the un-read posts are a different colour than the read posts. Unfortunately the mobile version does not show the different colour.

In the screen shot below, the first two posts are un-read by me, all other posts are read.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I see the color change but as soon as a new comment is added to the thread it bounces to the top and the color changes back. Once I have reviewed the photos I don't usually want to keep returning to the same post. Unless I can recall all the titles I have reviewed in prior sessions I do keep coming back. The main problem is that since there are so many posts and I don't have a lot of time to review them I keep missing new posts that are buried in the older posts that have new comments.

I believe there may be no way other than going though them all to find the new ones.

Dave

Nov 03, 2016 at 05:44 AM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Order posts by date/time of initial post?

There is no option to sort by topic start date AFAIK.

EBH

Nov 03, 2016 at 06:03 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password