Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       4       end
  

Archive 2016 · Image Threads
  
 
mp0363
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Image Threads


great, there goes my whole day


Nov 21, 2016 at 03:39 PM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Image Threads


, have fun exploring. Hopefully you're not in a profession required to work past Wednesday this week so you'll have plenty of time to go through all of them

mp0363 wrote:
great, there goes my whole day





Nov 21, 2016 at 05:08 PM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Image Threads


Updated primes again today


Dec 07, 2016 at 10:37 PM
brian_sp
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Image Threads


looks like we now have this a sticky

nice job NightOwl Cat



Dec 11, 2016 at 09:54 PM
Bruce_T
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Image Threads


Would you mind adding one more thread?

Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG. WOW WOW WOW

Thanks!



Dec 11, 2016 at 09:54 PM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Image Threads


Thanks Bruce! added in.

Bruce_T wrote:
Would you mind adding one more thread?

Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG. WOW WOW WOW

Thanks!





Dec 12, 2016 at 09:39 AM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Image Threads


Thanks Brian Hopefully cuts down on duplicate threads.

brian_sp wrote:
looks like we now have this a sticky

nice job NightOwl Cat





Dec 12, 2016 at 09:44 AM
ariot
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Image Threads


should put a warning on the thread:

"Danger. This thread is known to cause GAS and NAS."

Good work though. I was always looking for one or the other of these. They are better curated than the Flickr gear-related groups, for example.



Dec 12, 2016 at 03:47 PM
Joseph.
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Image Threads


Just started a thread for the Nikon 16-35 f/4: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1465393/
Can't believe there's no image thread for this lens..



Dec 15, 2016 at 07:22 PM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Image Threads


Got it in there Thanks!

Joseph. wrote:
Just started a thread for the Nikon 16-35 f/4: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1465393/
Can't believe there's no image thread for this lens..





Dec 15, 2016 at 10:33 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


Stilltime
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Image Threads


This thread is a great idea!

One suggestion, could you make anchors at the top of the first post that jump down to each section? i.e.

Prime Lenses

Zoom Lenses

Subjects

Bodies

and each one would act as a hyperlink that would jump down to the corresponding post.

Chris C.



Dec 16, 2016 at 02:52 PM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Image Threads


There you go

Stilltime wrote:
This thread is a great idea!

One suggestion, could you make anchors at the top of the first post that jump down to each section? i.e.

Prime Lenses

Zoom Lenses

Subjects

Bodies

and each one would act as a hyperlink that would jump down to the corresponding post.

Chris C.





Dec 16, 2016 at 07:18 PM
ckcarr
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Image Threads


I think you should change the picture in the opening post of this thread occasionally if this is going to be pinned.


Dec 16, 2016 at 08:20 PM
Andre Labonte
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Image Threads


Fantastic Idea ... and I see Fred made it a sticky too!


Dec 16, 2016 at 11:54 PM
charles.K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Image Threads


Thank you guys !!!


Dec 17, 2016 at 02:30 AM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · Image Threads


I might add a pic every so often, but the mascot stays. (note the caption under that photo)

ckcarr wrote:
I think you should change the picture in the opening post of this thread occasionally if this is going to be pinned.





Dec 17, 2016 at 04:56 AM
JimFox
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · Image Threads


NightOwl Cat wrote:
I might add a pic every so often, but the mascot stays. (note the caption under that photo)



I think the "mascot" needs to go too. Whatever the personal connection to you, it's one the rest of us don't share. At least change it up so we are not staring at that mask at the top of the forum constantly..don't let this be an issue of the ego for you and please consider the rest of us.

Jim



Dec 17, 2016 at 04:19 PM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · Image Threads


FYI - http://www.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/holidays/day-of-the-dead/2014/09/24/day-of-the-dead-history/16174911/

The offending image is that of a very large papier mache sugar skull and skeleton that was created by high school students here and used for our first Dia de los Muertos celebration here. Total length was approximately fifteen feet.



Dec 17, 2016 at 11:01 PM
Howard Kearley
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · Image Threads


Do we need an 800mm Lens thread?

Howard






  NIKON D810    800.0 mm f/5.6 lens    1000mm    f/7.1    1/1600s    640 ISO    -0.3 EV  




Dec 22, 2016 at 10:55 AM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · Image Threads


Heck yes! you start it, I'll add it! Only way I'll get to 800 is by putting a 300 on a V1

Howard Kearley wrote:
Do we need an 800mm Lens thread?

Howard






Dec 22, 2016 at 01:19 PM
1      
2
       3       4       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       4       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password