Your comments and critiques welcome.

Steve

Canal & Greene

Oct 29, 2016 at 10:26 PM
Brev00
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canal & Greene

For me, this image combines two types of images: a street portrait with the two on a walk and a graphic shot with the bold street lines and the tilt. I would tend to prefer a straight street shot with fewer distracting elements. Let the people tell the story. The bright white sky is something that might be fixed with some selective darkening.

Oct 30, 2016 at 07:51 AM
Rick Joyce
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canal & Greene

What I find most appealing in this street capture is the contrast between the demeanor of the woman and the girl. The woman appears to show strength and determination while the girl seems suspicious and wary.

Oct 30, 2016 at 09:36 AM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canal & Greene

Rick Joyce wrote:
What I find most appealing in this street capture is the contrast between the demeanor of the woman and the girl. The woman appears to show strength and determination while the girl seems suspicious and wary.

Like your eagle "eye" Rick...

Oct 30, 2016 at 10:40 AM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canal & Greene

Brev00 wrote:
For me, this image combines two types of images: a street portrait with the two on a walk and a graphic shot with the bold street lines and the tilt. I would tend to prefer a straight street shot with fewer distracting elements. Let the people tell the story. The bright white sky is something that might be fixed with some selective darkening.

Brev00, most appreciate your comments and suggestions. Perhaps two different approaches, both with merit. Curious what others think.

© Steve Schulman Photography

Canal & Greene

Oct 30, 2016 at 11:35 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.