New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Recent Fuji Convert Question

James R
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Recent Fuji Convert Question

Background: The pending FW update for the XT-2 has made my wonderings into a question. Nikon allows their users to save their in-camera settings to a CF card. This way, after monkeying around with the numerous settings, you could always go back to the original settings preferences, without having to check each individual setting. I have not found a similar way to save my XT-2 settings.

Question: Will the XT-2 FW update reset all in-camera settings? If they are reset, is there a way to save my current setting to a card?

Oct 27, 2016 at 03:45 PM
Pavel
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Recent Fuji Convert Question

I could be wrong, James, since I don't have the XT-2 but I believe it is there already. The Fuji E-2 has it with the latest firmware under: Setu-up / Save Data Set-Up.

Oct 27, 2016 at 04:39 PM
Edward Castro
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Recent Fuji Convert Question

When the Fuji center did my X-T1 FW upgrade I was hesitant to because Luke you I thought all my settings would be resetted. The service center rep assured me that wouldn't be the case. They did the FW update and didn't loose any of my settings.

Oct 27, 2016 at 05:03 PM
James R
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Recent Fuji Convert Question

Edward Castro wrote:
When the Fuji center did my X-T1 FW upgrade I was hesitant to because Luke you I thought all my settings would be resetted. The service center rep assured me that wouldn't be the case. They did the FW update and didn't loose any of my settings.

Thanks,

Oct 27, 2016 at 05:20 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

James R
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Recent Fuji Convert Question

Pavel wrote:
I could be wrong, James, since I don't have the XT-2 but I believe it is there already. The Fuji E-2 has it with the latest firmware under: Setu-up / Save Data Set-Up.

Not on the XT-1. Wish they did.

Oct 27, 2016 at 05:32 PM
Mike Tuomey
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Recent Fuji Convert Question

Edward Castro wrote:

How'd they do that, I wonder? No "save settings to card" menu option on my XT-1's.

Oct 27, 2016 at 06:16 PM
Edward Castro
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Recent Fuji Convert Question

Mike Tuomey wrote:
How'd they do that, I wonder? No "save settings to card" menu option on my XT-1's.

I'm not sure, this was at Fukuoka Fuji Center. Went in for a sensor cleaning. Really nice place. They cleaned all my lenses, did the FW upgrade and they would even lend me a camera too for free. But since the sensor cleaning was only going to take 10-15 minutes I just stayed in the store and drooled at all the lenses, especially the 100-400mm.

Oct 27, 2016 at 07:41 PM

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password