p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Soho Sidewalkers

Your comments and critiques welcome.

Steve

Oct 27, 2016 at 02:57 AM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Soho Sidewalkers

They all look bored. Makes you realize that this is probably a common experience for people walking alone, each in their own universe.

Oct 27, 2016 at 01:35 PM
eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Soho Sidewalkers

ben egbert wrote:
They all look bored. Makes you realize that this is probably a common experience for people walking alone, each in their own universe.

Not a lot of carefree, happy faces there Ben.

With your incredible scenic view each morning, I can see why you smile a lot!

Steve

Oct 27, 2016 at 01:39 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Soho Sidewalkers

You captured a specific situation, all of these people seem to be separate, with the possible exception of mother and daughter. who are still in different places in their minds. They are all just getting someplace. This is not negative, just a state of being common to most at some times.

You have also shown couples interacting with unbounded happiness. Just depends on circumstances.

I was trying to play back what I saw, and if an image captures a state of being as this does, I consider it a great success.

I don't smile much, but I do find inner moments of peace and well being.

Oct 27, 2016 at 01:47 PM
eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Soho Sidewalkers

ben egbert wrote:
You captured a specific situation, all of these people seem to be separate, with the possible exception of mother and daughter. who are still in different places in their minds. They are all just getting someplace. This is not negative, just a state of being common to most at some times.

You have also shown couples interacting with unbounded happiness. Just depends on circumstances.

I was trying to play back what I saw, and if an image captures a state of being as this does, I consider it a great success.

I don't smile much, but I do find inner moments
...Show more

I didn't take anything you said as negative. Your posts are always insightful and thought provoking.

Living in the city has a duality. It can be exciting, intellectually stimulating, glamorous, etc. but at times fast paced and stressful. These emotions are reflected on people's faces. I am in awe of the natural beauty of where you live, the closeness to nature, ...

Steve

Oct 27, 2016 at 02:09 PM
Rick Joyce
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Soho Sidewalkers

Years ago I went to NYC and as exciting and memorable as it was, what I wanted most after four days was to get home and back into my canoe with a fly rod

Oct 27, 2016 at 02:19 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password